Tottenham vs Everton LIVE: Premier League updates and latest score
- Tottenham chasing a win to keep their slim Champions League qualification hopes alive.
- Dele Alli is a doubt after suffering a hamstring injury in training while Japhet Tanganga and Juan Foyth are long-term absentees.
- Everton can leapfrog Spurs and Burnley into ninth if they leave north London with all three points.
- Richarlison is expected to overcome an ankle injury but Theo Walcott and Fabian Delph remain unavailable.
- 8pm kick off at The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium