Self-employed grant: How to contact HMRC for help with SEISS application | Personal Finance | Finance


However, applicants should make sure they meet all of the eligibility criteria before applying.

Claimants will need their personal details to hand, including their Self Assessment Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR), National Insurance number and Government Gateway login details.

Claimants will also need their banking details, but they should only provide account details where a Bacs payment can be accepted.

Tax agents and advisers are unable to make SEISS claims on anyone’s behalf, as this will trigger a fraud alert.

Source link


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here