Martin Lewis: Money Saving Expert urges action as millions have the wrong tax code | Personal Finance | Finance


One of the most common tax codes for this tax year, for instance, is 1250L, which should be the case for most people who have one job or pension.

Britons will be able to check their Income Tax online, which will provide them with key information.

This includes what their tax code is, if it has changed, how the tax code is worked out, and as a result how much tax a person is likely to pay.

Usually, if a person pays too much or too little tax over the tax year, HMRC will inform them of this.

Source link


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here