Martin Lewis: Money Saving Expert explains how to track down lost Child Trust Funds | Personal Finance | Finance


The tracing service is accessible through the government’s website, but there are a few steps to consider.

Firstly, Britons should have their Government Gateway User ID and password to hand, but if they do not, then they can create one when using the service.

Next, Britons will need the child’s Unique Reference Number, which can be found on their annual CTF statement, as well as their National Insurance number.

Thirdly, people will need to fill in the form online in order to ask HMRC where the account was first opened.

Source link


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here