Martin Lewis explains when you can expect council tax rebate of £150 | Personal Finance | Finance


Britons who don’t live in a band A to D property might still be able to get financial support.

Councils have been given a Household Support Fund to help local families through the cost of living crisis.

The new Household Support Fund will be distributed by councils in England to directly help those who need it most.

The grant will be distributed through small payments to support vulnerable households meet daily needs such as food, clothing, and utilities.

The criteria for qualifying households will differ from council to council so anyone who is struggling is advised to get in touch to see if they could benefit from this extra help.

Source link


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here