Slow-cooked hot chocolate
If you’ve got a time on your hands, this delicious hot chocolate takes up to three and a half hours to cook.
If you’re planning on getting through about 10 cups of this delectable drink, this recipe is for you.
- 1l milk
- 300ml double cream
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 100g milk chocolate, chopped
- scorched marshmallows, to serve
- softly whipped cream, to serve
- grated chocolate, to serve
Pour the milk and double cream into the slow cooker.
Add the dark chocolate and milk chocolate, then cover and cook on low for 2 hrs, stirring halfway through cooking.
Remove the lid and stir again, then continue to cook for a further 15-20 mins.
Ladle into mugs and top with the marshmallows, dollops of cream and grated chocolate.