£150 council tax rebate is due in April – how to make sure you don’t miss out | Personal Finance | Finance


People who don’t live in band A to D properties should get in touch with their local authority if they are in financial difficulty.

Each council has a Household Support Fund and might be able to help others who are struggling.

If they can prove they are having difficulties they might be able to claim some of this money.

Each local authority sets its own rules so it’s impossible to say who will qualify.

Source link


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here