Memorial Day marks the unofficial start of summer and with it, one of the biggest shopping holidays with major sales on… just about everything. Some of the best deals we’re seeing are on furniture, home decor, and sleep, aka everything you’ve been wanting for every room in your house.
In case you find some free time this weekend between al fresco dining (safely!) and a DIY project or many, here are the best sales that your space—and wallet—will love.
- Best Buy: In the market for a new fridge or dishwasher? Save up to $1,700 on appliances large and small, including brands like KitchenAid, Maytag, LG, and more. In fact, we’re looking to upgrade our current (read: old) fridge to this LG model with a built-in ice maker just in time for summer hangs.
- Wayfair: There’s a major clearance sale on literally everything and some of the best deals are on kitchen and dining furniture, which are up to 60 percent off.
- Williams Sonoma: You’ll find tons of kitchen tools, decor, and even cookbooks on sale at Williams Sonoma. If you order by Thursday, May 27th, you’ll also get next-day delivery so you can show off your favorite finds over the holiday weekend. We’ll take a few of these linen table runners, please and thank you.
- Boutique Rugs: Rugs can make a huge impact on your space without much effort, but anything bigger than a doormat usually costs a ton. Invest in your space without spending your entire salary and save 60 percent across hundreds of styles.
- Burrow: In the market for comfy couches? Customize your own from Burrow’s modular selection of loveseats and couches, including the Nomad corner sectional, and save up to $700.
- Raymour & Flanigan: Save up to 15 percent on everything you need to decorate your space from couches to lighting and decor. The more you buy, the more you save—10 percent on purchases up to $2,500 and 15 percent on purchases over $2,500.
- Casper: Save 15 percent on all of Casper’s mattresses and 10 percent on sleep accessories like pillows, sheets, and more. If you’re on the fence about buying a mattress online, there’s a risk-free 100-night trial so you won’t lose sleep over a tricky return.
- Riley Home: If you’re looking to save on cool percale sheets, take advantage of $25 off any $150+ purchase. Stack it on top of a bedding or towel bundle and you’ll save even more. Not sure where to start? How about this crisp set for a cool, comfortable sleep—and it comes in more than 15 colors to match your vibe.
- The Container Store: Save up to 25 percent on closet organizing essentials, including hangers, garment boxes, and custom closets like the Elfa system. As we head into the season of T-shirts and tanks, these drawer inserts ensure you’ll never have to dig through another messy pile.
- Joss & Main: If you’re looking to reno your bathroom or just refresh your linens, check out the Joss & Main sale where you’ll find deep discounts on vanities, linens, and more. Pro tip: these quick-drying towels come in more than five colors so each guest can have their own designated shade.
- Kohl’s: There are also a ton of fluffy, absorbent bath towels under $10—perfect time to stock up.
- Anthropologie: Outdoor furniture and decor is 20 percent off while entertaining essentials like dinnerware, inflatable pools, and lawn games are up to 30 percent off during Anthro’s MDW sale. If you need us, we’ll be headed right toward these adorable beach chairs.
- The Home Depot: Save up to 50 percent on outdoor power equipment, up to 40 percent on grills, up to 30 percent on appliances, and so much more. Your outdoor space is about to get a total upgrade.
- Walmart: Everything you’ll ever need for your outdoor space is likely on sale at Walmart. From indoor and outdoor furniture to decor, there’s literally hundreds of items on major sale.